We're excited that you're interested in transferring to Emmanuel College! Please follow the steps below to complete the process. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
|Debra F. Grizzle||Cathy Acree|
Transfer Student: Anyone who has graduated from high school, or holds a GED, and has attended another institution of higher learning after graduation from high school.
2) $25 Application Fee (waived for those who visit and apply on campus)
3) Official high school transcript showing grade point average (GPA), class rank, and graduation date (High School transcripts will only be required for those students who transfer in less than 24 hours of post-high school acceptable credit).
4) SAT or ACT scores (Test scores will only be required for those students who transfer in less than 24 hours of post-high school acceptable credit.)
5) Official transcript(s) from each college/university attended with a current class schedule if enrolled at the time of application to Emmanuel College. Final college transcript must be received within two-weeks after last enrollment period and prior to the first day of class attendance.
6) Transfer Eligibility Form completed by the Dean of Students or the administrative officer in charge of student discipline at the last postsecondary school you have attended as a student, regardless of length of time passed since your enrollment. Please be advised that information disclosed on this required form may impact your acceptance to Emmanuel College. (Click here to visit the registrar's page and download the TEF. It's located under the heading "Required Forms for Admission and Registration.")
I'm accepted, now what?
Once you have been accepted, it's time to secure your spot at EC by making a deposit, completing financial aid, and registering for classes.
1) The first step is to decide if you want to be a part of the Honor's Program. To check eligibility and apply, visit that page here.
2) Registration days will be held before each semester but housing and classes fill up quickly, so the sooner you register the better. At registration each transfer student may be required to take the Math Placement Exam (MPE). Information on preparing for this test and for math in general at Emmanuel College can be found here. When you register you will also be required to make a deposit to reserve your class schedule and place on the housing preference list.
3) Click here to make a deposit. The registration deposit secures your schedule and initiates the housing placement process for resident students.
4) Don't wait to start Financial Aid, you can begin by filing your FAFSA and then completing Financial Aid as soon as possible to make sure you receive the most aid available. Click here to learn more about the Financial Aid process.
5) Finally, after you are registered and have settled your account (completed Financial Aid and paid off your remaining balance), you're ready to move-in and start life at Emmanuel College. We look forward to meeting you soon!