Registration is an opportunity for Fall 2014 accepted students to register for classes and select their housing preference. All Fall 2014 accepted students are encouraged to attend the earliest Registration event possible to ensure the widest variety of classes from which to choose and to secure a better spot on the housing preference list. Coupled with each Registration event is a Parent Session, a time for the parents of incoming students to learn about our campus culture and how their student can get plugged in while staying academically successful in college.
Registration is offered on the following days:
- April 12 - morning session from 8:00am-12:00pm - FULL
- April 12 - afternoon session from 1:00pm-5:00pm - FULL
- June 14 - morning session from 8:00am-12:00pm - FULL
- June 14 - afternoon session from 1:00pm-5:00pm - FULL
- July 18 - 8:00am-1:00pm - FULL
- July 25 - 8:00am-1:00pm - FULL
- August 7 - 7:45am - Final Fall Registration!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR REGISTRATION!
During Registration for Fall 2014, you will be able to
- Take the Math Placement Exam (MPE) and Accuplacer*
- Register for classes with an advisor**
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Apply for a Parking Permit & Student ID
- Deposit to secure your class schedule or settle your account
- Become acquainted with Emmanuel's campus culture
*Not all students will need to take each test. Ask your student counselor if this applies to you. For information on preparing for the MPE and math at Emmanuel College, click HERE.
**To secure your classes, you must deposit at Registration. Also, you must be accepted and have completed your FAFSA to attend Registration.
For driving and parking directions, click HERE.