Registration is an opportunity for Spring 2015 accepted students to register for classes and select their housing preference. All Spring 2015 accepted students are strongly encouraged to attend Early Registration to ensure the widest variety of classes from which to choose and to secure a better spot on the housing preference list. Coupled with each Registration event is a Parent Session, a time for the parents of incoming students to learn about our campus culture and how their student can get plugged in while staying academically successful in college.
You must be accepted and have completed your FAFSA to attend Registration. Click here for a review of the Financial Aid process.
Registration is offered on the following days:
- January 5 - 7:45am - Final Spring Registration! - SCHEDULE
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR REGISTRATION!
During Registration you will be able to
- Take the Math Placement Exam (MPE) and Accuplacer*
- Register for classes with an advisor**
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Apply for a Parking Permit & Student ID
- Deposit to secure your class schedule or settle your account
- Become acquainted with Emmanuel's campus culture
*Not all students will need to take each test. Ask your student counselor if this applies to you. For information on preparing for the MPE and math at Emmanuel College, click HERE.
**To secure your classes, you must deposit at Registration. Also, you must be accepted and have completed your FAFSA to attend Registration.
For driving and parking directions, click HERE.