Registration is an opportunity for Fall 2017 accepted and deposited students to register for classes and select their housing preference. All Fall 2017 accepted and deposited students are strongly encouraged to attend the earliest Registration possible to ensure the widest variety of classes from which to choose and to secure a better spot on the housing preference list.
You must be accepted, have paid your deposit, and have completed your FAFSA to attend Registration. Click here for a review of the Financial Aid process.
Registration is offered on the following days:
Note: schedule is subject to change. Please check back periodically for any updates or changes.
- Early Registration: April 22 - 8:30 a.m. - Click here for a schedule.
- Early Registration: April 22 - 11 a.m. - Click here for a schedule.
- Early Registration: June 17 - 8:30 a.m. - Click here for a schedule.
- Early Registration: June 17 - 11 a.m. - Click here for a schedule.
- Early Registration: July 7 - 8:30 a.m. - Click here for a schedule.
- Early Registration: July 7 - 11 a.m. - Click here for a schedule.
During Registration you will be able to
- Take the Math Placement Exam (MPE)*
- Register for classes**
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Apply for a Parking Permit & Student ID
*All Math, Science, Kinesiology and Undecided Majors are required to take the MPE. For information on preparing for the MPE and math at Emmanuel College, click HERE. Challenge Exam Option: If you have scored above a 490 on the Math SAT, and you feel that you can qualify for a higher math class than MA124I, you may take the same placement test (during your registration period) to try and place into MA124—Regular College Algebra, MA125—Trig, or MA175—Pre-Calc.
**You must be accepted, have completed your FAFSA and have paid your deposit to attend Registration and register for classes.
For driving and parking directions, click HERE.