Registration is an opportunity for Fall 2015 accepted and deposited students to register for classes and select their housing preference (students will receive an email by May 1 informing them of their housing placement). All Fall 2015 accepted and deposited students are strongly encouraged to attend the earliest Registration possiblt to ensure the widest variety of classes from which to choose and to secure a better spot on the housing preference list. Coupled with each Registration event is a Parent Session, a time for the parents of incoming students to learn about our campus culture and how their student can get plugged in while staying academically successful in college.
You must be accepted, have paid your deposit, and have completed your FAFSA to attend Registration. Click here for a review of the Financial Aid process.
Registration is offered on the following days:
- Early Registration: April 11, 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Registration: June 20, 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Registration: July 10, 8:00 a.m. (Incoming Freshmen only) and 1:00 p.m. (Transfers only)
- Registration: July 31, 8:00 a.m.
- Registration: August 20, 8:00 a.m.
July 31 Schedule
During Registration you will be able to
- Take the Math Placement Exam (MPE) and Accuplacer*
- Register for classes with an advisor**
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Apply for a Parking Permit & Student ID
- Deposit to secure your class schedule or settle your account
- Become acquainted with Emmanuel's campus culture
*Not all students will need to take each test. Ask your student counselor if this applies to you. For information on preparing for the MPE and math at Emmanuel College, click HERE.
**To secure your classes, you must deposit at Registration. Also, you must be accepted and have completed your FAFSA to attend Registration.
For driving and parking directions, click HERE.