Experience Emmanuel for yourself!
Colleges and universities promote themselves constantly. With all of the options out there, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. Instead of just taking our word for it, we invite you to come to Emmanuel for a day and experience for yourself what sets us apart. That's why we host Preview!
Preview is a great opportunity for prospective students and parents to find out what Emmanuel is really like. You will participate in academic and financial aid workshops, visit classes, tour our campus, and enter drawings for scholarships, Emmanuel merchandise, and much more. Also, everyone who attends one of our preview events and completes an application on or before the preview date automatically receives a $1000 scholarship* to Emmanuel! Don't let this scholarship opportunity pass you by!
To sign up for one of our upcoming Previews, CLICK HERE!
- Spring Preview 1 - February 21, 2014 (last day to sign up - February 17)
- Spring Preview 2 - March 21, 2014 (last day to sign up - March 17)
- Must be the equivalent of a high school sophomore, junior or senior, college transfer student, or a high school graduate to attend.
- Must register by event deadline to ensure a spot at Preview.
- To register a group, please call Patty Neff at 706-245-2874.
*The $1,000 Preview Scholarship is for first-time, full time students at Emmanuel College only. To be eligible for the scholarship you must attend one of our Preview events and fill out an application for admission to Emmanuel College on or before that date. This scholarship is applied to the students first 2 semesters at Emmanuel ($500 per semester) and can be combined with other scholarships up to the cost of tuition. It is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. If you have any questions contact Financial Aid at 1-800-860-8800.