To view the Job Board Policy and Procedures, click here
Bright Promises Children's Center – Royston, GA
#1 Afterschool Teacher (M-F 3-5:30 p.m.)
#2 Part-Time Floater (Hours as needed based on availability)
- Previous experience working with children ages 6 weeks-12 years
- Clean criminal background /fingerprint check required
- 18 years or older
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Physical stamina
- Ability to work as a team with others
- Provide close supervision of children in the classroom/playground.
- Provide and promote a healthy/safe learning environment for children.
- Plan and carry out learning activities in the classroom.
- Maintain classroom cleanliness and organization.
- Bathroom supervision, potty training, diaper changing duties.
- Communicate in a positive manner with children, parents and co-workers on a daily basis.
Salary - based on experience/qualifications
Apply in person at 112 Floyd Streed, Royston, GA
Webbs Creek Baptist Church – Commerce, GA
Minister of Music and Youth
Webbs Creek Baptist Church in Commerce, Georgia is seeking a Part-Time Minister of Music and Youth. Full job description is available upon request.
Email Job Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sandbar – Bowman, GA
We operate kayak rentals and ziplines on the Broad River. Our zipline business is new for 2015 and we are off to a great start. Our kayaking business has been in place for 17 years. Each summer we are in need of strong, able bodied people who enjoy being outdoors and promoting natural recreation.
Current openings are for kayak workers/bus drivers-Age 21+ with a clean driving record. Preference is given to applicants who have experience operating large passenger vehicles or driving with trailers.
Email Job Inquiries to: email@example.com
Northside Baptist Church – Elberton, GA
Youth Director (part-time)
Northside Baptist Church in Elberton is seeking a part-time Youth Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, building relationships, facilitating meetings, and planning events. Times/services will be negotiable. Contact David McConnell at 706-988-9330 or Jerry Brown at 706-283-3041 to discuss the position, pay, etc.
Northside Baptist Church – Elberton, GA
Music Director (part-time)
Northside Baptist Church in Elberton is seeking a part-time Music Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, leading worship and directing the choir. Services and choir practice are all on Sundays. Pay is $50 per service/practice, or $150 per week. Contact David McConnell at 706-988-9330 or Jerry Brown at 706-283-3041 to apply.
Backyard Bakery – Danielsville, Ga
Bakery Assistant (part-time)
Bakery Assistant needed part-time approx 12-15 hours per week Thurs - Saturday. Learn baking techniques and wood fired oven baking. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Security Administration – Toccoa, GA
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is currently hiring Service Representatives in Toccoa, Ga. Eligibility criteria for the position:
•Disabled Veterans; or
•Veterans who served on active duty in the Armed Forces during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized; or
•Veterans who, while serving on active duty in the Armed Forces, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces Service Medal was awarded; or
•Recently separated veteran within the last three years
Job Description: Social Security Service Representatives assist the public by answering a wide variety of questions, by interviewing the individual, investigating the situation and resolving the problem. This position offers a variety of duties.
Military service is required to apply. Minimum starting salary: $31,944 per year
Local Contact: Kimberly Orwig, Toccoa District Manager
Resume can be sent by FAX to 706-886-4909 or email to: email@example.com
Hire Dynamics – Lavonia and Toccoa, Ga
Picker Packer warehouse
Hire Dynamics is looking for a warehouse /retail/ general labr /stocker/clerical picking packing for a large warehouse. Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift. Salary starts at $7.25 but will increase
Apply to hiredynamics.com call the branch 7066932554
YMCA – Hartwell, GA
Summer job opportunities (part-time)
If you want a fun, rewarding job and to make a difference in a child’s life, then we have the place for you! The Bell Family YMCA in Hartwell, GA is accepting applications for our After School and Summer Camp Programs.
Summer Camp Counselors are responsible for:
Supervision of camp participants
Guidance of camp participants
Leading or assisting with group activities (arts & crafts, devotions, games, etc.)
Engage with the camp participants
Summer Camp Job Qualifications:
Must be 16 years of age or older
CPR/ First Aid certified (can be acquired after employed)
Prior experience working with children preferred
Lifeguards are responsible for:
Safety and Supervision of the pool
Maintaining pool cleanliness and procedures
Teaching swim lessons
Lifeguard Job Qualifications:
Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certifications required (contact Annette Adams for training opportunities)
Must be 16 years of age or older
No prior experience needed
Youth Program Coordinator
Membership, Fitness and Aquatics Director
Bell Family YMCA
281 Opal Street Extension
Hartwell, GA 30643
WKLY Radio – Hartwell, GA
On-air opportunity (part-time)
HOURS ARE: THURDAYS 4:00pm – 7:00pm
EVERY OTHER SATURDAY MORNING 6:00am – 12noon
SUNDAYS 6:30am – 1:00pm
Call Bruce or Bryan at 706-376-2233 for more information or to set up an interview.
ChristianJobs is an employment site to help faith-minded job seekers find job opportunities with businesses, non-profits, and organizations. Our resources include free job search, resume writing services, career development, and interview tips. With our free job search, you can search for jobs within a career field and desired location.
Polo Ralph Lauren - Tanger Outlets Commerce, GA
Sales Associate (Part-time)
Great communication skills, passion for our brand, flexible availability
Provide great service by assisting our customers and representing our brand.
Contact Person Name
Marcie Gulley Marcie.Gulley@poloralphlauren.com
Instructions to apply
Please apply in person in our store Monday through Friday
Vanna United Methodist Church – Royston, Georgia
Pianist (Part time)
Pianist needed for Sunday morning 9:30 service and Tuesday night choir practice. Contact Anita Johnson at 706-246-0964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generation Church of North Georgia - Cleveland, GA
Praise and Worship Leader (Part time)
Needs a praise and worship leader for Sunday service(s) and Wednesday practice. Payment around $100 a week for gas. Contact Rev. Darrell Lovell at 706-499-0698 or email@example.com. Please note: this is a brand new church and they have no praise team or praise band. Someone who has experience in leading praise and worship is a must because that person will be starting a praise team, praise band, etc. Also, Cleveland is about an hour drive northwest of Franklin Springs, up near Helen, GA. The church has a Facebook page if you’d like to check them out. If you are interested in the position, talk to Dr. Pettyjohn or Mr. Rowell before contacting Pastor Lovell.
Eagle Ranch Academy – Chestnut Mountain, Georgia
Assistant Counselor Position (Full-time)
Eagle Ranch, a Christian children’s home in Northeast Georgia, is now accepting applications for Assistant Counselors for a boys’ home and a girls’ home opening in May 2015.
This is a full-time, entry level position for recent college graduates who have either a field-related degree or an interest in exploring career opportunities working with children and families in need. You will be trained to work within a team of Houseparents and a Licensed Counselor to provide care and therapeutic treatment for up to seven children and their families. This position provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn more about counseling and family dynamics.
All Assistant Counselors must live on the Ranch in separate, gender-specific housing with the other Assistant Counselors. Salary plus free housing, food and medical insurance are provided. See EagleRanch.org for more information. Email resume with cover letter to Carol Glotfelty at info@EagleRanch.org.
Work from Home
Website designer-R Estate CO (Avon)
compensation: Seeking partners for the project good paid long-term opportunity
Great opportunity to partner with multiple Christian men and women
Start up real estate development company seeking website designer
we are acquiring investment capital from investors for a development. Were seeking someone with creativity and web design skills to develop our website. You can use wix and other programs.
Great opportunity to get on board with a real estate startup to secure a long-term job.
Seeking partners for the project good paid long-term opportunity
Contact Greg Jackson
High Point University (www.highpoint.edu) High Point, NC
Director of Employer Relations and Internships (Full time)
This is a highly visible, marketing position with primary responsibility for developing and managing external employer relationships and expanding the range of employer recruiting activities through new partnerships and new initiatives. The Director of Employer Relations and Internships reports directly to the Provost, but also works closely with the Director of Professional and Career Development, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, and the academic deans.
Founded in 1924, High Point University has a strong academic history and is committed to building character, modeling values, and ensuring that students graduate with hands-on experience in their discipline and with the life skills necessary to be successful. The University is a private, liberal arts institution with 4,200 undergraduate and graduate students from 46 states and 27 countries. With small class sizes and a student-to-faculty ratio of 15:1, High Point University currently offers 44 undergraduate majors, 43 undergraduate minors and 11 graduate degree programs, including a doctoral program in educational leadership and two additional doctoral programs proposed for 2017.
Functions of the new Director include:
- Staff, plan and implement campus employer visits, company visits, programming, and other group gatherings, in collaboration with administration and career services, as they relate to employer relations. This can include networking events, on campus interviewing, company site visits, etc.
- Create guaranteed opportunities for High Point University students each year for internships and job placement in dozens of organizations.
- Organize and set the annual recruiting calendar, including all deadline and processes.
- Schedule dates for employer information sessions, interviews, and fairs.
- Develop and maintain an annual Recruitment Guide for employers.
- Manage the coordination of employer related events, conduct on-going assessment, and provide feedback to the Provost as to the effectiveness of such events.
- Survey and assess employer recruiting needs, quality of recruiting services provided, and other employer-related data management in order to improve the recruiting program.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure appropriate and efficient delivery of recruiting services.
- Review and approve job postings, informational session requests, and on-campus recruitment requests.
- Conduct employer evaluations of services and interviewing experiences. Review employer evaluations of interviews with appropriate staff.
- Expand the range of employer recruiting activities by actively researching and marketing students and alumni to existing employers and new industries.
- Actively pursue college relations/recruiter contacts as well as hiring sources for students and alumni.
- Direct and coordinate employer-related events to include multiple career fairs, annual employer appreciation dinner, and other campus-wide events.
- Represent High Point in a variety of University, community and other networking events, visits to employer sites, and hosting organizations on campus for employer development and cultivation purposes through group meetings, group presentations, or other opportunities.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales and/or marketing experience; experience with internships preferred.
- Highly motivated, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, with exceptionally strong sales and marketing skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others. Ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to learn and innovate as needs of career and internship services, university, and higher education evolve. Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to manage and oversee a significant travel budget.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate the efforts of diverse operational units on campus (academic departments, administrative offices, etc.).
- Understanding of the internship processes.
- Knowledge of enterprise management software (Colleague preferred).
- Strong written and oral communications; interpersonal and human relations; and organizational and analytical skills.
High Point University is being assisted by the partners of Hyatt – Fennell, Cheryl Hyatt and Marylouise Fennell. Nominations and application materials should be submitted via email to Cheryl Hyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the position in the subject line. Applications will include a focused letter of interest, a current résumé/CV, and complete contact information for five professional references. All applications and nominations will be considered highly confidential.
Heart Ministries – Lavonia, Georgia
Addictions Counselor (full time)
Heart Ministries is a Christian-based program working with women in recovery from addiction. They are currently looking for person interested in ministering in a counseling atmosphere. The candidate must first have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ and have some knowledge or experience in working with the addictive diseases. Licensure is not required.
To find out more, contact CJ at 706-356-1487 or email her here.
Abercrombie & Fitch - Commerce, Georgia
Part-time associates are typically required to work one to two shifts per week on average, each shift being about 5 hours. Part-time associates are expected to be on-call at least one shift per week. Sophistication, aspiration, sense of style, diversity awareness, integrity, applied learning, outgoing personality and communication skills are required.
Posted - 9/8/11
Closes - unknown