The International Student Scholarship is an institutional scholarship given to new and returning international students who are full-time degree-seeking students enrolling at Emmanuel College.
The award is up to $2,500 per semester or up to $5,000 per year. This scholarship is not available during the summer semester. Students beginning enrollment during the spring semester are eligible to receive this scholarship.
The Emmanuel College Application for Financial Aid is the application for this scholarship. This application needs to be completed each year.
These scholarships are renewable each year provided the recipient maintains a 2.50 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and full-time enrollment.
A recipient cannot receive this scholarship for more than eight semesters.
The recipient of this scholarship must qualify as follows:
- Must be officially accepted for admission and enrolled as a full-time degree seeking student at Emmanuel College;
- Must have a completed Financial Aid file by June 15;
- Must be coordinated with other financial aid awarded;
- This scholarship is non-transferable to other students or to any other institution;
- This scholarship is not redeemable for cash.