The deadline for recieving a 10% Early Payment Discount for Fall 2014 to new students who settle their account in full (July 15) has come and gone. However, a 5% discount is available for those who settle on or before July 31.The 5% Early Payment Discount is calculated based on the total amount paid out-of-pocket by the student, including any student loans applied to their outstanding account balance.
Steps to Qualify for an Early Payment Dicount
1) Apply and get accepted at Emmanuel (Click here for more info)
2) Complete the Financial Aid process on your NetPartner account (Click here for more info)
3) Register for classes (Click here for more info)
4) Pay the balance of your account by the following dates:
- Fall 2014 10% Discount deadline - July 15
- Fall 2014 5% Discount deadline - July 31
To pay the balance of your account you may either call our cashier's office at (706) 245-7226 or pay online through your CRIS account.
Online Payment Instructions:
1) Go to cris.ec.edu
2) Log in.
3) Click "Account" in the list of options on the left of the screen.
4) On the right hand side of the screen underneath your picture (or where it will be once you get your student ID photo taken) make sure it says Fall 2014. If not, click on "Choose Semester" just below that. Then choose Fall 2014 from the list that appears. Return to the account page.
5) You will see a list of charges and scholarships and loans that have been applied to your account. At the very bottom of the screen is a table which shows how much you currently owe after everything above is applied to your account. There is a button that says "Pay now". To receive the discount YOU MUST NOT CLICK THIS BUTTON. Instead, you need to click on a seperate button underneath the table which says, "Pay in full with discount now."
6) Follow the on screen instructions and submit your payment.