Students can access their financial aid information through our Online Financial Aid System, Net Partner.
Please follow these instructions to log into Net Partner for the first time:
- Go to Net Partner by clicking here
- Click “First Time User” to the right of the screen
- Enter your Social Security Number without dashes as your Student ID
- Activate your account by answering identity questions
- Answer security questions to create your PIN
- Log in using your Social Security Number and new PIN
If you have attempted the above steps and find that you cannot access Net Partner, please complete the Net Partner Access Request form here. A personal account will be set up for you. Please allow 72 hours before attempting the above log in steps.
Once you are logged into Net Partner, you will be able to view missing and/or received documents by clicking on the FA Documents/Information tab. You are encouraged to complete/submit information as soon as possible.
If you have been awarded, award information can be viewed by clicking on the Estimated Charges/View Awards tab. If you need to accept and/or decline any of your awards, please click on the Accept/Decline Awards tab.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 800-860-8800 or 706-245-2844.