Completion of at least 30 hours of coursework, including EN 101, EN 102, CM 130, Math (see specific program requirements), ED 101, and ED 200 (must have a “C-” or better in each of these courses)
- Application for admission
- 2.75 GPA
- Passing score on Program Admission Assessment or exempt it with SAT score of 1000 (math and critical reading section combined) or 43 ACT (English and Math score combined)
- Three reference forms: one from an Emmanuel College faculty member, one from an Emmanuel College School of Education faculty member, and a character reference
- A scheduled interview with the Governance Committee
The following requirements must be met to graduate from an Emmanuel College School of Education program:
- Completion of all basic requirements for graduation from Emmanuel College.
- Completion of all course requirements in the chosen School of Education program with a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
- A passing score on the Program Admission Assessment or proof of exemption on file in the School of Education Office.
- Completion of the required exit test(s) designated by each individual program.