The purpose of this site is to provide information for both potential and current employees of Emmanuel College. Whether you are looking for employment opportunities, wish to explore what Emmanuel is all about or are looking for human resources policy information, please feel free to explore and contact me with any questions. I am happy to assist you.
Emmanuel College Mission Statement: Emmanuel College is a Christ-centered, liberal arts institution which strives to prepare students to become Christ-like disciples who integrate faith, learning, and living for effective careers, scholarship, and service.
Human Resources Purpose Statement: The Emmanuel College Human Resources Department provides centralized support to the College in a manner that promotes a safe work environment characterized by fair treatment, open communications, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect. This support is provided by:
- Developing effective personnel policies and procedures,
- Work in conjunction with Campus Operations to promote a safe work environment through proper safety policies, procedures, and practices,
- Aiding in the recruitment and retention of quality employees,
- Assisting with employee classification, compensation, and benefit administration,
- Facilitating employee training and professional development programs,
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
Human Resources Director
Mrs. Joann S. Harper
Office: Aaron Building, Suite 200
Equal Opportunity Employment
Emmanuel College is an institution committed to the integration of Christian faith and learning. In accordance with applicable federal and state laws and institutional policies, Emmanuel College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, medical status, or status as a veteran. Successful candidates must be able to embrace Emmanuel’s Mission Statement and Core Values which may be viewed by clicking the “About Us” on our website: www.ec.edu. The College considers the philosophy and mission of the College and qualifications of the applicant paramount in the recruitment and hiring of employees. Veterans, minorities, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Emmanuel College requires background checks and drug screens of all candidates for employment. Employment is contingent upon successful results of both.
Current Employment Opportunities
Forms and Information