Welcome to the Emmanuel College Employment website. Job postings via the College's website are published as they become available, and applicants may apply for positions until they are filled. Positions are removed from the website as they are filled.
Below are the current Staff employment opportunities open for application at Emmanuel College:
Administrative Assistant for Athletics Department (Part-time) (Posted 01/29/2016)
Director of Public Relations (Posted 01/19/2016)
Assistant Coach Cross Country/Track & Field (Posted 01-07-2016)
Head Coach for Womens Soccer (Posted 01-04-16)
Staff Application Process:
Emmanuel College Staff are classified in to two categories:
- General Staff - no degree required for position
- Professional Staff - degree required for position
Applicants for General Staff positions are required to submit the following:
- Application for Employment (Click here for downloadable application form)
- Statement of Faith/Personal Testimony
Applicants for Professional Staff position are required to submit the following (preferably electronically):
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts: undergraduate/graduate from all schools attended. (Scan of unofficial/student issued copies are acceptable for application process)
- Pastoral Letter of Recommendation: from current pastor verifying church attendance and/or membership and participation in local congregation as well as evaluation of applicant's personal commitment to Christ.
- Personal Testimony: a description of the applicant's relationship with Christ.
No applications will be considered until all required documents are received.
Application materials should be submitted to Joann Harper, Director of Human Resources, either in person or via email to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment
In accordance with applicable federal and state laws and institutional policies, Emmanuel College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, medical status, or status as a veteran. The College considers the philosophy and mission of the College and qualifications of the applicant paramount in the recruitment and hiring of employees. Veterans, minorities, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Emmanuel College requires background checks and drug screens of all candidates for employment. Employment is contingent upon successful results of both.
Benefits are offered to all full-time employees and will be explained in more detail upon hire. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement and flexible spending account options
- Vacation, sick days and holiday pay
- Fitness center
- Campus events and performances