Welcome to the Emmanuel College Employment website. Job postings via the College's website are published as they become available, and applicants may apply for positions until they are filled. Positions are removed from the website as they are filled.
Below are the current faculty employment opportunities open for application at Emmanuel College:
There are no faculty openings at this time.
Faculty Application Process:
Applicants for any Faculty position are required to submit the following materials (preferably electronically):
- Cover Letter
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- Graduate transcripts: (scan of unofficial/student issued copies are acceptable for the application phase. Original transcripts will be required upon hiring.)
- Pastoral Letter of Recommendation: from current pastor verifying church attendance and/or membership and participation in local congregation as well as evaluation of applicant's personal commitment to Christ.
- Personal Testimony: a description of the applicant's relationship with Christ.
No applications will be considered until all required documents are received.
Application materials should be forwarded to Joann Harper, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment
In accordance with applicable federal and state laws and institutional policies, Emmanuel College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, medical status, or status as a veteran. The College considers the philosophy and mission of the College and qualifications of the applicant paramount in the recruitment and hiring of employees. Veterans, minorities, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Emmanuel College requires background checks and drug screens of all candidates for employment. Employment is contingent upon successful results of both.
Benefits are offered to all full-time employees and will be explained in more detail upon hire. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement and flexible spending account options
- Vacation, sick days and holiday pay
- Fitness center
- Campus events and performances